Monday, May 22, 2017

Koi

Today I have a card to share using some Art Neko images.  I love sentiments that have a lot of meaning. The stamp set I used is called Framed Koi and Kanji with a Wee Butterfly.


I just love this sentiment. He who obtains has little he who scatters has much. So true! I stamped the image and sentiment onto watercolor paper and colored it with Tombow markers. For the water I used a very light blue and quickly covered the entire background. I then went over the water in the front of the image around the koi with the same blue to achieve a darker tone. I love how one color can give varying effects.


The bit of patterned paper is from a collage sheet from Bmuse. I added a twine bow to finish it. I hope you enjoyed my card and be sure to scatter some kindness today!


1 comment:

Davi said...

This is a beautiful image Leah!! Your coloring is wonderful and the saying so wise!